Your child is important to us. On your first visit, we need the following personal information: parent/legal guardian names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for each child. This information is entered into our High Five database to help maintain our secure check-in system.
High Five Children’s Ministry is for kids four years of age through 6th grade. We have Sunday Morning Services at 8:00 and 10:30 am with Sunday School at 9:30 am. We also have midweek on Wednesday night at 6:30 pm. We meet in the Children’s Crosswalk area which is located down the stairs by door C (by the elevator by the library).
Information for our parents.
Everything you need to know.
The goal of High Five Ministries is to reach the lost and build the saved through 5 Basic biblical principles represented by an outstretched hand.
- God is the Savior for the world. John 3:16-17
- God is our personal Savior and friend. Matthew 22:37
- We are all special in God’s eyes. Matthew 22:39
- God and His word help us to make the right choices in life. Exodus 20:1-17
- We need to share God’s Love with everyone. Matthew 28:19-20